This little utility is actually in pretty darn good shape. She had a leaky bottom, but other than that she needed little. We rolled her over and found little trouble as we removed the bottom, other than tired battens and bottom planks. The bottom transom plank was soft in several places so we replaced that as well. It was a pleasant surprise to find the bottom transom frame was in good condition and needing nothing other than a good cleaning and sealing. The owner asked for a ‘red’ bottom…and as you can see we gave it a tomato red bottom. It will look nice with the matching interior upholstery.